Hello bookworms! I hope everyone’s doing okay. March so far has been surprisingly not bad, and I’m looking forward to spring brake. I recently started writing a new draft of a story, so hopefully I can talk a bit about that on Writing Wednesday!
A little while back I was tagged by Elli for this blogger award. I absolutely love Elli’s content and please do check out their blog! Thanks so much for the tag. So onwards with the award!
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Is there any upcoming movie or tv show releases you’re really looking forward to?
Hmm I’m blanking… I was definitely looking forward to Moxie, but that came out March 3rd, and I’m looking forward to the next (last 😭) season of Brooklyn 99 but that comes out in really late 2021…
So long story short I’m in need of suggestions! Please let me know down in the comments.
What’s the last book that you added to your TBR/Wishlist?
Beyond The Ruby Veil was the last book that I added to my tbr, but it certainly won’t be for long! According to goodreads it’s a dark, queer YA fantasy that’s perfect for fans of the Three Dark Crowns series and Wicked Saints. After Emanuela Ragno kills the one person in Occhia who can create water, she must find a way to save her city from dying of thirst. So I’m in!
Do you binge series (either book series of television series?)
If I can, have time, and don’t have homework the absolutely! I think binging books is great for me because I so easily forget what happened it the last book. Also that sloth in this gif is freaking adorable.
Which author is your most read author?
I have absolutely no idea! Some of my favourite authors are Elizabeth Acevedo and Angie Thomas, but they don’t have a ton of books published. I think it actually might be an author that I read a lot as a kid, for instance maybe Beverly Cleary (the author of the Ramona Quimby books) or Jeanne Birdsall (author of The Penderwicks books series).
“And I don’t know if Batty’s gotten over it yet,’ said Skye. Mr. Penderwick looked out the window to where Batty was playing vampires with Hound. Hound was on his back, trying to wiggle out of the black towel Batty had tied around his neck. Batty was leaping over Hound’s water bowl, shrieking, ‘Blood, blood!’
‘She looks all right,’ he said.One of my favourite parts of The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy, I remember laughing so hard.
Favourite/most used emoji??
Lately it’s the kiss emoji! It’s how I end conversations, with literally anyone.
- Mallory @ Starlight Reading
- Jan @ The Doodlecrafter
- Gargee @ Wilder Girl Reads
- Ruby @ Ruby Reads and Reviews
I’m sorry if you’ve already been tagged/done this tag, I tried to nominate people who hadn’t. I love all these blogs, please do check them out! Now for my questions:
- What book reminds you of your childhood?
- If you could only listen to three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- As soon as COVID is over, where do you want to travel?
- What food do you want more people to try?
- Do you have any books signed by the author? (If you don’t, which ones would you want to be signed?)