Bonjour mes amis! So, a little while ago I sent out a poll to see what I should be doing for 100 followers. The votes were actually unanimous… I should create a writing competition. I was very happy with that result, and I’m excited to host this! If you have more questions, let me know in the comments.
- Must be fictional, but of course it can be about something that happened to you as long as it’s changed slightly. Nothing inappropriate and please keep it PG.
- 250 – 1000 words.
- No plagiarism!
- You can enter up to two times.
- Deadline is April 1st.
- I will be announcing the winners shortly after.
- Honorable Mentions will get a shoutout
- 3rd place will get a shoutout and my favourite quote from your story revealed.
- 2nd place will get a shoutout, an online certificate and my favourite quote from your story revealed.
- 1st place will get a shoutout, an online certificate, my favourite quote from your story revealed, and a guest post or interview (you can pick!).
- All entries will get a follow on there blog if I haven’t already!
How to enter:
All you have to do is fill out the form below, writing your story (or copy and pasting it) in the “story” box.