ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴀɢᴇ. ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs ᴀʀᴇ sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ.. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙʟᴏɢ ɪɴ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶, sᴏ ɪ’ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ғɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ! ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇ-ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ, sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ. ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ.
Get to know me…
- I’m bilingual (je peux aussi parler français)
- I currently identify as queer, as I still haven’t quite found a correct label for myself. Basically I like women and non-binary peeps. *update number one: I think I’m a lesbian?*
- I have a dog named George and a cat named Christie, both are rescues.
- My favourite tv shows are all comedies. Although, I’m a sucker for She-Ra and the Princesses Of Power.
- I’ve lived in 4 different cities, and two different countries.
- I’m a type one diabetic.
- I use an extreme amount of parentheses (see?)
Book related facts:
- The two books I could never live without are The Wolf Wilder (a gift from my mom) and They Both Die At The End (a gift from my best friend before I moved)
- According to allthetests I am a, and I quote, “Really, like REALLY obsessed bookworm”. And I couldn’t agree more.
- I love both YA and MG
- Reading a good fantasy is my happy place
- But I love most genres 🙃
- A book that I desperately want to own is The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
- I’m always trying to find books with a diverse cast of characters
I’m always open to meeting other bloggers and making friends! ❤